Who can become a First Care Provider instructor?
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Instructors - Military or NAEMT certified
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) Instructors
- EMT's, Paramedics, Law Enforcement Officers with a strong working knowledge of TCCC / TECC
- Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurses with a working knowledge of TCCC / TECC
- Non- certified instructors will be considered on a case by case basis
Follow the following steps to become a Certified First Care Provider
Complete the e-Learning First Care Provider Course ®
Pass the online Instructor examination
Upon completion of the online course you will be able to register and take the online instructor examination.
* Most of the information on the test will come from the First Care Provider course, however some of the questions will require you to have a working knowledge of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) and / or Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC), hemorrhage control procedures (Tourniquets, wound packing), Airway management, management of chest injuries, and evacuation concepts.
Start Teaching !
- It's that simple!
- Download the Course slides, Scenarios, tests, and all the materials required to start empowering citizens, and train First Care Providers ®